- How To Create A Website From Start To Finish January 19, 2020
- Truth or Dare: De-Friend Me. A Disruptive Take On Social Media January 12, 2020
- A Modern Day Disease That Has Gone Viral January 7, 2020
- The Average Person Gets Little To No Results December 31, 2019
- Need More Time In The Day? Travel Somewhere! December 26, 2019
- The Story Of The Baby Elephant December 19, 2019
- My Unexpected Trip To Amsterdam To Have Coffee With Opa December 14, 2019
- Bicyles For Business December 12, 2019
- If You Wrote A Nonfiction Book, What Would It Be About? December 5, 2019
- A Year In Review December 1, 2019
Authors in my book writing programs always ask me – where do you find inspiration? In this post I’ll...
It all began in 2008, I was 26 at the time. Young, green, and very naive. I knew I...
Discover the zen approach to travel as a lifestyle in "The Freedom Project: Travel"
“This book is the liberating...
A few weeks ago I wrote about one of the most expensive photographs I’ve created so far. While not as expensive as New York City, chartering a seaboat plane in Vancouver was definitely up there in price too, but a fun experience resulting in some unique photographs – such as... Read more
While I was trying to capture a shot of the Lost Lagoon in Vancouver a few months ago, an “ugly” duckling stepped in front of my camera, resulting in this image instead… Read more
I’ve traveled to Vancouver so many times it has become my home away from home – but never have I captured a photograph of the famous Inuksuk near English Bay in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada – until now 🙂 Read more
Over the course of doing many art events I’ve met and worked with some amazing artists. Since there’s a few things I missed when signing up for events last year, I’m sharing below what I’ve learned and in doing so hopefully helping you out in being successful. Because especially in art,... Read more
A while ago (actually a few years ago) I celebrated my 30th birthday in Vancouver. Read more
Discover the zen approach to travel as a lifestyle in “The Freedom Project: Travel” Read more
“This book is the liberating blueprint for finding freedom and happiness in your traveling life.”
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)