- Are You “On Hold” In Your Life? October 15, 2019
- Making Pivots: Slight Changes In The Way You Do Things In Business October 8, 2019
- Jump On The Back Of My Motorcycle – And Let’s Explore Western Canada October 2, 2019
- Time Management: Give A Little, Get A Lot September 25, 2019
- Is This Depression Or Am I Just Having A Bad Day? September 23, 2019
- What To Do When You’re Tired Of The Internet: Clicks, Funnels, Leads, Pages And All The Other Stuff That Does Not Work September 12, 2019 Hot
- The Challenges Of Working From Home September 12, 2019
- Keeping It Real: Feeding Your Dissatisfaction August 28, 2019
- Getting The Best Angle In Sports And Action Photography August 25, 2019
- Take Your Business Travel To The Next Level August 23, 2019
What does financial freedom mean? In short, it describes a lifestyle that is organized in such a way that...
There’s been a trend lately with the rise of modern day, permanent nomads. They’re adventurers who sell everything they...
Disclaimer: This is really a book about work. Whether you have a job (employees) or own a job (entrepreneurs),...
If what you’re doing today doesn’t give you goose bumps, it’s probably not your passion. Here’s a simple exercise to discover what you truly love doing. Read more
Every day I see some ad on social media talking about books, seminars and workshops promising to make us more successful. Read more
We all want to be free. Free from whatever it is that’s holding us back every single day of our lives. No matter what it is, if something is holding me back to do what I want, when I want it, I’m not completely free. Read more
Some days a motivational quote is exactly the quick pick-me-up I need. They can be a breath of fresh air when you’re in the midst of an uninspiring afternoon. Quotes are also a great way to spice up an email signature or even to simply write it on your whiteboard at work. Using inspiring... Read more
I came across this short somewhere in my notes the other day and wanted to share it with you today. A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, “Excuse me, can you help... Read more
There’s been a trend lately with the rise of modern day, permanent nomads. They’re adventurers who sell everything they own to live a life of permanent travel. I’ve met a few of them and I’m very impressed by their lifestyle choice. I commend them for living their lives the... Read more
Did you ever wake up one morning way before the alarm went off just because you were going to do something you just couldn’t wait to do? What was it? You deserve to do what you love! In fact it’s exactly what you’re supposed to be doing. Read more
Are you one of those people who enjoys doing everything yourself? You’d much rather learn the hard way, doing things your way, than allowing yourself to get the help you deserve. I definitely belong in that category. I’m a self-thaught everything, and a bit of a lone wolf. And even though I... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)