So you’ve written a book, and ask yourself (and maybe others) the important question: now what? Many authors experience sort of a “void” after their book is published. Many have worked on their book for months (if not years), and once the final product is there they don’t always know what to do next. Maybe they think it’s the end of the journey? Or maybe they think their publisher is doing all the work from hereon.
Neither of these are true. Getting a book published is the start of a journey, not the end. And most publishers are not going to do much for you after their logistics (and expenses) are taken care of. It’s up to you to make your book a success.
Sounds daunting? See if any of these sound familiar:
- Nobody Knows You Wrote A Book: how do you introduce yourself to your network know you? When asked, do people even know you have a book available for purchase?
- You Share The Same Boring Updates Over And Over Again: Sharing too much on social media? Or not enough?
- You Are Living A Lonely Existence: Do you know any fellow authors? Are you helping eachother out? Uncover the power of building a peer network.
- Your Online Presence Is Stuck In The Nineties: it’s time to take advantage of the power of having an online presence and treat your author career like a business.
- You Are Sending the Wrong Message to the Wrong People: set the right context to sell more of your books.
- You Don’t Ask For What You Want: learn how to ask for what you want to take your author career (and book sales) to all new heights.
- Your Network Is Disengaged With You: leverage the power of your network and professional connections
In how many of the above did you recognize yourself? Was it a resounding “yes, that’s me”, or a hesitant “maybe” on some of them? If you’re experiencing any of these problems in your author business, then I have good news for you. Despite what it may look like, you can sell more copies of your book.
I’ve developed an 8 day author challenge, book show and mini-course that has the power to deliver a seismic shift in your author business. Sounds like something you could use? Have a look right here. For readers of Living by Experience, there’s no charge to join this free author training, but spots are limited.
Make sure you don’t miss this. Click the button below to register now.Join the Author Challenge
Wilko van de Kamp Author
WILKO VAN DE KAMP is the author of #1 international best seller The Freedom Project and several other books and e-books. He's also an award-winning photographic artist, and professional world traveler. His inspiration comes from traveling all over the world. He calls the Canadian Rocky Mountains his home, and the rest of the world his office. He has been capturing our wonderful planet, and it's beautiful inhabitants, for more than half his life. Wilko has spent his life traveling the world to capture awe-inspiring images for those who wouldn't see them otherwise, and to inspire others to embark on their journey of a lifetime. Through his art, writing and appearances as a keynote speaker he enjoys sharing his colorful experiences with the world.